GRWM Everyday/School Fresh Makeup

00:23:00

Hi Guys ! Sorry I haven't been blogging.. I really need to get back into the habit of posting more often, but these last few months have been hectic ! Anyway, I'm here with a new video today, just a little GRWM of me doing my everyday makeup. I didn't bother doing voice-over for this clip, since the makeup is very straight-forward, but I thought I'd still post it since it may give you a few ideas for those days when you can't be botherrrred to slap too much makeup on your face :-)

Enjoy honey bears !! <3




Makeup products used:

Face:

Estée Lauder Face Primer
Benefit Hello Flawless Foundation in Ivory
e.l.f. Complete Coverage Concealer in Light
Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Light 2 Vanilla
Kiko Eyebrow Pencil in 04
Benefit Benetint Stain

Eyes:

Sleek Eyeshadow Palette i-Divine "Au Naturel 601"
Maybelline Colossal Go Extreme Volume Mascara

Lips:

Bourjois Lip Pencil in Naturel 32
Benefit Benetint Stain

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images